Australian small business owners can apply to receive a digital transformation for their enterprise, valued at up to $20,000.
The grants (100 available in total) are part of the Australian Government's Small Business Digital Champions Project. The aim is to showcase how diverse small businesses are in Australia and how embracing digital technology can help improve any type of business. With this in mind, consideration will be given to:
- digital maturity of a business
- life cycle of a business
- rural, regional and metropolitan businesses
- number of employees or sole traders
- industry and business types
- gender, ages and cultural backgrounds of business owners
- Indigenous businesses.
Applications close 4 February 2019.