The Queensland Government's Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program is now open for applications.
The Grants help new small businesses to get off to a better start with access to planning, coaching and training.
Grants of up to $5,000 (matched by participants) are available to help small businesses engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to three months and businesses choose their own consultant or advisor to work with.
To be eligible the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have a Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
To apply visit Small Business Entrepreneur Grants.