The Logan Office of Economic Development has announced a Master Workshop Series to be delivered across 2018 and 2019.
The Master Workshop Series has been designed to support local businesses across two defined groups and will cover key relevant topics. Delivered by industry experts, participants will gain valuable insights into a constantly changing business landscape and enable them to plan future growth and adapt to new technologies and better processes. Each topic will offer a two-hour workshop per week over a four week period:
Master Workshop Series - Micro & Start-up Businesses
- Fundamentals of starting a business
- Effective Marketing
- Utilising technology in your business
- Digital marketing essentials
- Fundamentals of HR & employing staff
Master Workshop Series - Small & Established Businesses
- Employing and empowering staff
- Digital marketing
- Cashflow and financial management to generate profit
- Effective, real world marketing strategies that work
- Utilising technology to grow your business
Full details are available here.