The National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF) is an Australian Government competitive grants program which will provide $1 billion over five years from 2015‑16 (including $200 million in 2018‑19 and 2019‑20) to fund priority infrastructure in regional communities.
NSRF Round Three applications have now closed.
- Grants must be between $20,000 and $10 million.
- Local government and incorporated not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply.
- Grant funding must be matched in cash on at least a dollar for dollar basis. For Round Three, applicants classified as remote and very remote must contribute at least one dollar for every three dollars of NSRF funding sought.
- Funding will be provided for capital projects which involve construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure.
- The project must deliver an economic benefit to the region beyond the period of construction.
- Projects should support disadvantaged regions or areas of disadvantage within a region.
- The NSRF funded part of the project must be completed on or before 31 December 2019.
Download Funding Expression of Interest Form for the Logan & Redlands region